10.18.2007

Interpol....You gotta check them out!!!

Well, I finally have jumped on the Interpol bandwagon. I had the chance to check them out up in Austin, and let me tell you, they put on one hell've a show!!! It was at Stubb's BBQ and at first, I thought that the place was kind've a dump but after Interpol went on stage, the sound was remarkable! If you're a concert freak, then you know what I mean when I say that there are places where the sound is horrible and the band plays like they just woke up....not this one....they sounded as sharp and clear as they do on their albums....

Here are some videos to check out if you've never heard them before. Evil is a great and addictive song but the video kinda gives me the creeps...that puppet is scarey!!!! I also love PDA....great video...

Also, pick up their new album if you already haven't....well worth it!!! The voice reminds me so much of Ian Curtis from Joy Division. If you know who this is, I commend you....if you know who they became after the tragic loss of Ian, then I need to buy you a beer....in case you don't, they became New Order...now I know you've heard songs from them....if you've ever gone out dancing, you've heard of them....

Well, here are some videos...ENJOY!!!


EVIL...


PDA

No comments: